Quick and easy salmon salad. Great for lunch or as a light dinner. From usafireandrescue The salmon recipe uses only 3 ingredients. You can use canned or fresh salmon. The recipe is great but make sure to watch the out takes after the recipe. They're really funny and anyone that has tried to make a video of a recipe I'm sure has experienced the same type of flubs. Not all of us are brave enough to show our mistakes. Many thanks to the chef here who has the courage to show that we are all human - even the celebrity chefs.
1. 2 cups of chopped salmon (you can use either cooked fresh salmon or canned salmon
2. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
3. 1.2 cup of chopped celery
5. Lettuce (optional)
6. Cherry tomatoes (optional)
7. Bread if making sandwich (optional)
1. If using fresh salmon cook and chop or flake into small pieces If using canned salmon drain liquid and chop
2. Place salmon in mixing bowl
3. Add 1/2 cup of mayonnaise to salmon
4. Add 1/2 cup of chopped celery
5. 1 teaspoon of dried dill weed
6. 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
7. Mix salmon mixture until all of the ingredients are combined.
8. Chill in refrigerator
9. Can use for sandwich or serve on a bed of lettuce with some cherry tomatoes
For more great salmon recipes visit our Salmon Recipes page.
Natural Alaskan Pink Salmon by Crown Prince - No Salt Added, 7.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
|Availability:||Usually ships in 1-2 business days|
|Free Shipping:||Yes ($25 minimum)|
Video Rating: 5 / 5