Grilled Shrimp with Preserved Lemon Aioli recipe from Chef John of food wishes.com Great summertime grill recipe. Use a grill top wok or skillet to prevent the shrimp from falling through the grill or make sure to use some big shrimp.
1. cured lemon slices (if you don't have cured lemon you can use fresh lemon slices) approx 1 and a half tablespoons.
2. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
3. 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
4. 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
5. olive oil
6. smoked paprika
7. 1 pound grilled and deveined shrimp (size 16-20)
8. olive oil
7. smoke paprika
1. mince lemon slices
2. put mayonnaise in small bow
3. add chopped tarragon
5. add lemon juice
7. In another bowl add shrimp for grilling
8. To shrimp add olive oil
9. Add smoked paprika
10 stir to thoroughly coat shrimp
11. Put shrimp on grill and cook until nicely grilled
One problem with grilling shrimp or small seafood is that sometimes they will fall through the grill. Use a grill top skillet or wok to prevent the seafood from dropping through the grate. The slotted design allows the seafood to get that great grilling color and great grill taste.
Great product at a great price. Manufacturer offers lifetime guarantee.
Platinum Prestige Stainless Steel Wok Topper- 06034X by Mr Bar B Q
|Availability:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
|Free Shipping:||Yes ($25 minimum)|
The Cadillac of grill top accessories. Has a stainless steel mesh lid.
2-Piece Stainless-Steel Grill-Wok with Removable Lid - Tom Douglas